CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

We're Pregnant!

We're pregnant! It's official! I've waited the appropriate time and now it's safe to tell everyone that we are finally pregnant! All of that practicing finally paid off! I'm almost 10 weeks along. The baby will be due August 13th!
I have been dealing with all of the fun symptoms of pregnancy, morning sickness, exhaustion, dizziness, and hunger! Why do they call it Morning sickness when I feel it all day and night? Luckily my dr. told me to take Unisom and my prenatals at night. That seems to be working for me. Although whenever I do feel sick I just say a quick prayer of thanks that everything is ok. When I feel sick it makes me realize that my baby is doing great!
We have so many nicknames for our little one. Mark and his friends from school named it 'Maverick Danger' and unfortunately that name has stuck with his family as well. My family calls it 'the little zygote'. I call it my 'Twilight Baby' because when I get hungry I feel like it's eating me alive!
I hope everyone out there is doing well and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

14 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

bryn! i am so excited for you! congrads.. i bet it is a girl

Kim & Clay said...

I am SO excited for you!!

Hksedwick said...

YEAH!! You are going to be such a good mom!

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Congrats!! That is way exciting!!

Brian and April said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad I can say now. We are so so happy for you. You and Mark are going to be such cute parents. Love you and miss you.

Brooke Franco said...

I am so EXCITED!!! I know I am going to be the favorite aunt!!! ;)

Karlee Turner said...

Congrats Bryn!! That is so exciting!

Jeni said...

Congratulations Bryn!!!! You guys are going to be awesome parents! Do you guys want to come over this Friday night (the 16th) for dinner/etc.?

P.S. I am SO interested in your little jean invention. I love/hate low rise jeans. Plus, holding in post-baby belly would be nice:)

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I can't wait, and I'm sure it will be beautiful! I need to see that belly bump when you get it!!

Lexi said...

You are so cute! I am so excited for you. I've been thinking about you lately and hoping this one would 'stick'. I am so happy to hear it did! I hope you're feeling ok. You should be over that morning sickness hump soon! Miss you!

Brittany said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations! You two are going to make awesome parents! All I can say is....I'm already the favorite aunt!!!! Yipee!!!!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations Bryn! That is so exciting!

Lauren said...

YEA!!!!! For being prego (because I knew) And yea for updating your blog!!! I was in shock. I am serioulsy so excited for you guys, you will be the best parents! Have you read any of your book yet??

Love ya!

p.s. What are the dates when you come out in Feb? Rachels 1st birthday is that month, so I am wondering when you will be here :)

Laura said...

Congrats! I found your blog from Anika's. Baby's are so much fun and you will be such a cute mom!
Laura Nielsen (Miller)

P.S. I love your skinny jean idea! (from your previous post) I have been jean shopping and can't stand how low rise the jeans are (especially when I am picking up kids and toys all day). When I find some...I want to have you sew your band in them. Email me the details and how I can get them to you. lauranielsen626@gmail.com