1. Did you date someone from your high school?
Umm…. Where do I start? I dated lots of guys from school. My longest relationship was with Dallas.
2. Did you win anything in your senior's "who's who"?
I don't think we had that.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I had a White 1995 Toyota Camry named Aquanita. We still have it. The thing won’t die!!! WSTY for life!!! Remember girls?
4. It's Friday night, where are you?
Probably out with a guy, or my girls! Laurens house, movies, football games, some other school’s dance or party!
5. Were you a party animal?
Yes, but I wasn’t a “Partier”.
6. Where you considered a flirt?
I don’t know.
7. Were you in band, orchestra or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
I was a closet nerd. I really like to learn!
9. Did you get suspended or expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Didn’t think schools still had those, so no.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr. Ward and Mr. Freichnect. I don’t think I spelt that right
12. Where did you sit at lunch?
Wendy's! I ate a kids meal everyday! Those frostys are the best
13. What was your school's full name?
14. What was your school mascot?
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with?
Sophomore year: wasn’t old enough. Junior year:
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No. I love my life right now!
17. What do remember about graduation?
Sneaking my phone in and calling friends. I thought that was so cool! The pepper wood party and camping after!
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
I am pretty sure we didn't have that, but it sounds like fun!
19. Were you in any clubs
Just Student Government for 2 years. Then I was in Cosmetology school my senior year.
20. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yes. I have hips and boobs now! I was way too skinny back then.
21. Who was your prom date?
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
I will if I don’t have to plan it this time.
23. Do you still talk to people from school?