CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mark and I met August of 2002 at the University of Utah. We dated for a year before we got married. We got married August 6th 2003. 4.5 years ago! We were married in the Salt Lake Temple. 2 years after that we moved to New Orleans to go to school. 2 weeks after that we were forced back home by Katrina! 4 months later we moved back to see what was left of our stuff and go to school for a semester. 4 months later we moved to Tennessee for Mark's internship with Master Craft. 3 months later we moved back to Utah. The summer of 2007 Mark moved to Mississippi for an internship with Trinity Yachts. I stayed in Utah to work. I do hair. We missed each other a ton, but got to visit each other every other weekend. Thanks to Liz, I survived! August of 2007 we moved back to New Orleans and bought a beautiful condo on the lake! You are all caught up now!

For those who don't know, Mark is going to school at the University of New Orleans. He is majoring in Naval Architectural Marine Engineering. Basically he designs boats. His passion is designing yachts. I work at a cute salon doing hair. We are now renovating our cute condo in our spare time. We really love living in New Orleans because of the warm weather and the fun atmosphere!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

YEA! You started a blog! Now I need to see pictures of your place! Thank you so much again for the gifts, So thoughtful, Becca loves her duck! I can't wait to see you again in April!

Love ya chica! Lauren

Brian and April said...

Ditto what Lauren said. It's so cute. I miss you.
Love,
April

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Bryn? is this Bryn Dahle? This is Courtney Richards. How are you? I'm glad you started a blog. You life has been quite the adventure. If you want to check mine out it's www.basketballormes.blogspot.com
hope to hear from you soon!

Hksedwick said...

Bryn, As you always said in high school, "where have you been all my life." HAHA! I saw your link on Courtney's blog and I was so excited. I have been wondering what you are up to. I always ask my mom if she has seen your mom. Now we can keep in touch, my blog is: www.sedwickfam.blogspot.com

Heather (schmidt) Sedwick

Brooke Franco said...

Bryn and Mark come on you need to get going on this Blog Stuff! I need some pic's! We miss you and Love you!
Brooke